Most men out there find it difficult to pick a perfect pair of jeans for themselves. Are you aware why is it so difficult for some of them? Well, here are some of the major reasons to that and they include the following.
- Some men might have a confusion over the style details and this could include the wash and weight of the กางเกงยีนส์ lee
- The unavailability of certain styles that they desire while making their selection.
- Another main reason is that most men do not have enough knowledge and understanding as to which pair of jeans will suit their body.
The 5 topmost denim fits which are available for men
- Loose: this is the baggy fit. This type of jeans has plenty of room in the thighs, butt and in the leg area – especially for all those looking out for such comfortable pair of jeans.
- Regular: this is basically a straight leg jeans which comes with a mid-rise. The leg falls from the knee down to the hem and has a large opening for the leg right through the thigh and hip.
- Relaxed: this is a loose fit from the waist to the opening of the leg. This being a denim with a relaxed cut, you do not need to worry as it is not going to hug any part of your body.
- Slim: this type of กางเกงยีนส์ lee isn’t too tight nor too loose. It has a mid-rise with a zip fly. Right through the hip, it is slim through the thigh and has a leg opening which is narrow.
- Skinny: this is actually a new member in the jeans family. It has a fit which is tighter and the leg opening is tapered.
Based on your body type what are the styles you can opt for?
For thin men: this is for those men who are thin from top to bottom. So, the perfect fit for these men would be jeans which have a straight leg with a rise that is basically low. Also, these men should avoid baggy jean, high rise jeans and skinny jeans.
For athletic men: these men have muscular legs and buttocks and have a slim waist. They can opt for jeans with low rise, slit fit, straight leg and boot cut. They should make sure to avoid styles like regular fits which have wide legs and baggy jeans.